Test Consulting Group (TCG) is looking for Embedded Test Engineer.
We are looking for Embedded Test Engineer – STEM Degree and National Instruments TestStand is Must. Please find the below JD.
Job Title: Embedded Test Engineer
- Work in new product development and coordinate between development teams, test lead, and technical product owners.
- Able to write tests using standardized interfaces from the different levels on the V-model: Customer/Factory Acceptance Tests, Validation of user scenarios, System Verification, Component Integration.
- Experience and understanding of manufacturing test design and need for efficiency in test execution
- Ability to write tests considering test case re-usability across multiple technology disciplines
- Develop robust, highly reliable, multi-disciplined test automation integrating hardware, firmware and software
- Develop and run automatic as well as manual testing processes and procedures
- Reduce risk and promote sustainability by utilizing and driving standardization
- Understand products from customer’s perspective and test accordingly
- Ability to coordinate test design and creation in TFS based upon needs of the project
- Ability run tests in test runner, understanding of test results, and linking results with requirements and bug reports
- STEM degree from an accredited university
- Experience with National Instruments TestStand
- Experience with C# or C++ in a test environment
- Proven trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with function generators, DMM’s and signal simulation
- Experience with automated and manual testing of electronic devices/assemblies
- Familiarity with TFS and JAMA
- Familiarity with Agile development technologies, including Scrum
- Experience with SIL testing
Please rush your resumes to [email protected]