TCG is seeking IT professionals with strong project management and business analysis skills. The candidate must have experience working on a wide range of technology platforms to be successful in this role.
- Manage TCG ongoing projects as well and new IT initiatives
- Create project plans as necessary to drive on-time and on-budget execution of projects.
- Function as a lead business analyst, facilitate gathering requirements from end clients
- Gathering and documentation of business and technical requirements, facilitate the build with the development team
- Provide pre-sales support to TCG’s sales team (Analyze requirements from sales team, Develop proposals for clients based on inputs from the sales team, estimation, product demo’s)
- Identify and monitor project risks and communicate those risks on regular basis to project leadership team
- Processing of JIRA tickets for application portfolio
- Maintain a focus on customer-service, efficiency, quality, and growth.
- Must have at least 5+ years of multi-disciplined IT project management & business analysis experience.
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Office tools including MS Project and Smartsheet
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience across a wide range of technology projects including Website (custom and template based solutions), SEO, Mobile applications, Cloud based applications strong knowledge of database design
- Must be willing to flex work hours accordingly to work with TCG’s and clients timezones
|Job Category||Project Manager|