• 12 + years of experience developing test automation frameworks or combination of development in Java and test automation frameworks using multiple tools
• led a team of automation consultants providing automation solutions across test life cycle, including architecting test automation frameworks
• At least 5+ years of experience with Agile/DevOps methodologies
• Design, Development and Implementation of reusable automation solutions.
• Test Automation Assessment and Consulting
• Test Automation for Web Applications, SOAP Services & REST API, Mobile apps & DB/ETL applications
• Managing and Leading testing teams in Agile environment (In Onsite/Offshore model)
• CI-Devops – Jenkins, SVN, Git
• Successfully led large testing teams (20+ team members) in complex IT landscape
• Hands on Experience on Grubb.
Good to Have
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
• Hands on experience with testing and automating web and mobile applications
• Hands on experience on test automation of APIs (SOAP and REST services)
• Hands on experience in at least one test automation tool like Selenium, HP Lean FT, UFT etc.
• Strong communication collaboration and influencing skills to drive change
• Experience with unit testing and TDD (Test Driven methodologies) using Junit, NUnit or similar tools
• Implemented Machine Learning based Predictive Analytics solution for Testing Use-cases. Python based ML implementation.
|Job Category||Test Automation Architect|