The Platform Desktop Security Integration Analyst is responsible for managing the work portfolio for the DWS Platform Engineering Security Team. Should have experience with desktop vulnerability patching, various security product maintenance and platform maintenance.
- Ensures that all Audit, Information Security, and Regulatory guidelines are adhered to on the various desktop platforms managed by DWS Platform Engineering.
- Maintains current knowledge of IT Security standards and guidelines. This includes currency in security software and hardware security compliance.
- Advanced and in depth knowledge of the various supported platform’s multiple technologies and a solid knowledge of the organization’s other technical environments and supported applications.
- Represents the DWS Platform Engineering team providing technical and IT security consultation on all projects.
- Possesses a university degree/college diploma
- 5+ years’ of experience in the IT industry.
- Prefer candidates with banking domain and technology experience
- In-depth knowledge of Information Security, Audit, and Regulatory guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of the ITIL framework and processes: Incident and Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration and Release Management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge with Kepner-Tregoe process preferred
- Should be customer-service oriented.
- McAfee Suite of Products including, Host Intrusion Prevention, Endpoint Encryption for Files and folders, McAfee Data Loss Prevention
- ePolicy Orchestrator
- Scan Engine
- BIT 9 Endpoint Security
- Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer
- FireEye Cyber Security
- Qualys Vulnerability Management
- Visual Studio, C#, VB .Net, ASP.net, Powershell, VB Script, XML, Java, HTML 5, Silverlight
- Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating Systems (7,10, 2003, 2008, 2012) SCCM 2007/2012/2016
- Networking Knowledge (IP Addressing, DNS, Basic Routing)
|Job Category||QA Analyst|