TCG is seeking web developers who experience in designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Strong front-end scaffolding fundamentals (HTML5/JS/CSS3)
- Strong ability to convert static designs (PSDs) to functioning interfaces
- Have two or more years experience in one of the following; Perl, Python, Java, C#, C++, PHP and a desire to learn new things
- Knowledge of various web frameworks like CodeIgniter, Drupal, jQuery, etc.
- Experience working with relational databases as well as familiarity with NoSQL and Key-Value stores
- Knowledge of PHP or at least one other language and web framework
- Good understanding of HTTP requests/responses
- Strong communication skills (concise, to the point)
- Work samples demonstrating clean, documented code
- Experience building and developing against API services
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React, or Ember.js, Angular JS
- Working knowledge of major CMS platforms (Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Woocommerce)
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc .) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Other Job Functions
- Support TCG’s sales team on project inquirues, creating prototypes and project estimations, providing demos
- Must be willing to flex work hours accordingly to work with TCG’s and clients timezones
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
|Job Category||Software Developer|